During this series of 31 Days of Missional Living we are going to give you a few good links that help you live on mission from around the web.
Check out the first 5 here.
The second 5 here.
Third 5 here.
16. 3 Steps to help small group communities multiply.
17. One of my favorite messages on missions from David Platt.
Divine Sovereignty; the fuel of death-defying missions.
18. Paul Tripp talks about how to keep missional living from becoming just another thing on your to-do list.
19. Sometimes introverts get a bad rap. But they are not exempt from the mission. Here’s a great article called “The Introverted Evangelist”
20. We all want the communities we are involved in to flourish! Here’s 7 things you may be doing that would stop that.
Did you Benefit from this?
And we have a ton of other FREE stuff for you: Printables, Bible Studies, Videos, Book Recommendations, Giant List of Blog Hop/Link Ups and more. Spend some time exploring the site.
Angi loves Jesus, coffee, baseball and baking cakes. She is a missionary to college students and can't think of anything she'd rather do to serve God. Angi first met the Lord while climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Africa but really understood His love and grace as a freshman in college. Her heart is to invest in college students in the same way that many others invested in her. You can find her blogging over at Stuff Angi Does where she tells stories about Jesus, college students, and life. You can also find her on facebook, twitter, pintrest and instagram.
Want to read more from this contributor? Put her name in the search box at the top.
Sharing this article over at these awesome blogs