When I was in seventh grade I was very outspoken and rather selfish
It's easy to think that if someone is in ministry there's never any friction among relationships. It's hard to remember that leader so and so is also human. But did you know that one of the main reasons people leave full time ministry is because of relational conflict. We live on this broken planet full of broken people. But we as believers have the Holy Spirit inside of us so
5 Things To Do When Someone's Frustrated You
1. Go to God. Take your heart to Him and tell Him how you feel. Then let it go, place it at His feet and give room for Him to work in your heart and thiers. Yield to Him; rely on His strength, clinging desperately to Him.
2. Pray for them... pray the hardest things for your little heart to pray... for God to bless them.
3. Let go. Set your heart on not getting offended at the little things. It is your glory to overlook an offense.
4. Consider your heart, for it is deceitful above all things. Humble yourself and take responsibility rather than taking blame. Honestly consider what they have said, receive the truth and throw out the things that aren't true.
5. Communicate. SAD/MAD- Share Motives, Ask Questions, Don't Assume.
Laura, the founder of Missional Women is married and has six kids, two of whom are adopted. Laura and her husband have been missionaries to college students for 14 years serving with Master Plan Ministries where she is the Women's Development Coordinator. Laura has authored 5 books, including an award winning 12 week Bible Study on First Samuel, Beholding Him, Becoming Missional, Reach; How to Use Your Social Media Influence for the Glory of God, A Devotional Journey through Judges, and Discover God's Calling for Your Life. Most recently her resource for Bible studies, The Connect Cards was released by Cru Press. You can find her on facebook, twitter, pinterest, youtube, instagram, periscope, blab and her author site.
If you'd like to read more from this contributor, type her name in the search box on the top right.
Sharing this over at these awesome blogs.