The new year holds fresh promise. Have you quieted your heart and tuned in to His voice regarding His plans for you this year? Ask Him to give you a verse as your theme and then memorize it.
Here are some of our favorite verses filled with hope as we move forward looking to Jesus as our Deliverer.
5 Promises for the New Year
1. God delights in you.
The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”
2. God is watching over your life.
"The Lord will keep you from all harm-- he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." (Psalm 121:7-8)
3. God gives good gifts.
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." ( James 1:17)
4. Your suffering has a grander purpose.
"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." (Romans 8:18)
5. God will make a way for you through the wilderness.
"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." (Isaiah 43:19)
Let's Chat: What promise are you clinging to in the new year?
We exist to glorify God, to display His heart and character. And I just love how we are all uniquely built to do that. So every Friday I want to give you, uniquely designed by God, an opportunity to link up your thoughts on God, art, baking, photography, parenting, marriage, homeschooling, writing or blogging and more if they tie into or display the Lord somehow.
Here's how it works:
1. Link up as many blog posts as you want below by clicking the link below and following the prompts. (Perhaps think of old posts you want more exposure to as well as new ones.)
2. Let your readers know by including a link at the bottom of your post (or somewhere on your side bar) or paste our button code (found below and on the side bar).
3. Take a minute to visit and comment on another sweet lady or two's post. Your encouragement might be just what she needs to keep pressing on in being a voice in the darkness.
New here? Head on over to the Home page to see what we're all about.
I'm Laura the founder of Missional Women and this is my sweet friend, Lyli. We host a link up for bloggers every Friday and look forward to having you join us. But before you go, look around, we are here to glorify God and be a blessing to you.
Two Free eBooks for Subscribers:
Join 11,000+ others and enter your email for your FREE copies.