1. Helpful diagram that explains the balance between spending time with God, spending time in fellowship, and spending time reaching others
2. This article from our friend Rosalind gives 10 totally do-able ideas on how to do missions with out leaving the country
3. This awesome free e-book from John Piper talks about how we were made for something such as missions. Here’s an excerpt:
““‘Holy ambition’ means something you really want to do that God wants you to do. Something you want to do so much that doing it keeps you from doing other things that you also really like to do” (p. 17).”
4. Joshua Project is a great website that list each country’s people groups in need of the gospel. This is a great tool to pray for the nations!
5. One of our favorite mission-minded books. The Unexpected Adventure.
Read more of the 31 Days of Missional Living.
If so, we have a FREE book for you! All of this and more is in our brand new book, Missional Life; A Practical Guide to Living in Light of Eternity.
Sign up here.
And we have a ton of other FREE stuff for you: Printables, Bible Studies, Videos, Book Recommendations, Giant List of Blog Hop/Link Ups and more. Spend some time exploring the site.
New here? Head on over to the Home page to see what we're all about.
Two Free eBook for Subscribers
Join 10,000 others and enter your email for your FREE copies.
Missional Women Books: