The Missional Women App that puts ministry resources right into your hands. Not to mention the Bible (and even audio Bible), my favorite Bible Reading Plan, Lock Screens/Wallpaper, Prayer and Spiritual Conversation Challenges, Bible Studies, Videos and more!
Do you disciple/mentor someone? The Thrive Discipleship study is meant to help you with your time together. In the app, hit the "Discipleship Tab" (the star) and then hit "Foundations" and it will pull up one topic to talk about each week (kind of like a Bible study) about the foundations of growing as a Christian. Everything you need is right there. 12 weeks of discipleship appointments.
And guess what. It's FREE!
To get the app, go to your app store on your phone and put, "Missional Women" in your search box.
This is just so exciting that we thought we'd have a party!
And what's a party without prizes.
Here's some of the gift givers:
* Amanda White from OhAmanda.com who wrote the super popular Truth in the Tinsel book
* Super woman herself, September McCarthy, who runs the Raising Generations Today Conference.
* A stack of awesome missional living books from one of my favorite publishers, New Hope Publishers.
* A beautiful print from Verily Designs.
* Jewelry made by a sweet lady in Bosnia
* and more!!
So not only will it be fun (and a new experience for many of you-so that in itself is good-to get outside your comfort zone) but you can win stuff!
So, Friday the 17th (TONIGHT!) we are having a Facebook party. It's super fun and easy. All you have to do is go to the Missional Women Facebook Page and I'll be putting up some questions for us to interact over.
The party will start at 8:30pm mountain time. That is 10:30pm EST.
I look forward to connecting with you!
We exist to glorify God, to display His heart and character. And I just love how we are all uniquely built to do that. So every Friday I want to give you, uniquely designed by God, an opportunity to link up your thoughts on God, art, baking, photography, parenting, marriage, homeschooling, writing or blogging and more if they tie into or display the Lord somehow.
Here's how it works.
1. Link up as many blog posts as you want below by clicking the link below and following the prompts. (Perhaps think of old posts you want more exposure to as well as new ones.)
2. Let your readers know by including a link at the bottom of your post (or somewhere on your side bar) or paste my button code (found below and on the side bar).
3. Take a minute to visit and comment on another sweet lady or two's post. You're encouragement might be just what she needs to keep pressing on in being a voice in the darkness.
Laura, the founder of Missional Women is married and has five kids, two of whom are adopted. Laura and her husband have been missionaries to college students for 13 years serving with Master Plan Ministries. Laura is the Staff Women's Development Coordinator and has discipled over 150 girls, led over 30 Bible studies and speaks to college and women's groups. Laura has authored 5 books, including an award winning 12 week Bible Study on First Samuel, Beholding Him, Becoming Missional, Reach; How to Use Your Social Media Influence for the Glory of God, and A Devotional Journey through Judges, a devotional to accompany the free online Bible study at TheBookofJudges.com. You can find her on facebook, twitter, pinterest, youtube, instagram and her author site.
If you'd like to read more from this contributor, type her name in the search box on the top right.
Sharing this over at these awesome blogs
New here? Head on over to the Home page to see what we're all about.
I'm Laura the founder of Missional Women and this is my sweet friend, Lyli. We host a link up for bloggers every Friday and look forward to having you join us. But before you go, look around, we are here to glorify God and be a blessing to you.
Two Free eBooks for Subscribers:
Join 11,000+ others and enter your email for your FREE copies.