During this series of 31 Days of Missional Living we are going to give you a few good links that help you live on mission from around the web. Check out the first 5 here.
6. 11 simple ways to Disciple your kids on Mission. My favorite idea is how Seth McBee talks about redeeming everyday things like Phineas and Ferb. This is a something even we adults need to do.
7. This free guide from Verge Network has TONS of helpful and practical tips to living a life on mission.
8. A great article about how single moms can still remain connected to the mission.
9. Operation World totes itself as the definitive prayer guide for the nations. It has a thorough list of the countries in the world and their highest prayer needs
10. John Piper, Matt Chandler, and David Platt discuss the trendy, vital, and often blurry topic of social justice.
Did you Benefit from this?
And we have a ton of other FREE stuff for you: Printables, Bible Studies, Videos, Book Recommendations, Giant List of Blog Hop/Link Ups and more. Spend some time exploring the site.
Angi loves Jesus, coffee, baseball and baking cakes. She is a missionary to college students and can't think of anything she'd rather do to serve God. Angi first met the Lord while climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Africa but really understood His love and grace as a freshman in college. Her heart is to invest in college students in the same way that many others invested in her. You can find her blogging over at Stuff Angi Does where she tells stories about Jesus, college students, and life. You can also find her on facebook, twitter, pintrest and instagram.
Want to read more from this contributor? Put her name in the search box at the top.
Sharing this article over at these awesome blogs
New here? Head on over to the Home page to see what we're all about.
Two Free eBook for Subscribers
Enter your email for your FREE copies.
Missional Women Books: